Making health and fitness efficient isn’t about somehow acquiring a seemingly elusive “perfect” diet or training plan – those don’t exist.
Rather, it’s about fundamentally understanding how to be systematic and methodical – that is the keystone concept which this site and my book ultimately tries to convey.
Here’s a very general summary of how it works:
- Learn what *actually matters* for losing fat, and any other related health/fitness goals you may have.
- Decide how to systematically apply #1 to your life, and explicitly so as to completely remove decision fatigue.
- Set it, do it, forget it, then see what happens, assessing the results at regular intervals.
- Aply running adjustments at said intervals (if any are needed), being sure to maintain explicitness.
If you fundamentally understand this, you’ll realize that, one, you’ll inevitably make progress, and two, that you’ll inevitably figure out how to maintain that progress and your results with as little effort as possible.
I’ll be honest and say that not everyone needs 1-on-1 coaching to successfully do this. It’s entirely possible to simply apply my site or my book (or any other reputable information source) and to succeed.
That being said…
I do also understand that time and energy are the two most valuable assets. And, speaking of being efficient, sometimes it does make sense to get guidance rather than go through the trial and error of figuring all this stuff out yourself. As such, I do take on a limited number of 1-on-1 coaching clients, on a situational basis.
If you’re interested in what people have been able to achieve with my methodology, check out my results and testimonials page.
Interested in getting personalized help from me? Getting down to brass tacks, I can work with people who:
- Are legal and healthy adults (18+) with no prohibitive medical or physical conditions or injuries – I can’t and don’t give medical or dietetic advice.
- Don’t have any history with eating or exercise related disorders – I’m not qualified to advise on this situation.
- Are reasonably familiar with my work and philosophy, and agree with it.
- Are willing to put in at least the bare effective minimum effort, such as we’d determine together what that specifically would be.
- Are willing to be proactive – I can’t coach someone if they don’t log and report their results to me, and I require clients to do such by emailing me once a week at a minimum.
- Are willing to work with me, together – my coaching is collaborative, not authoritarian.
- Are looking for straight up guidance, not cajoling or nagging.
- Are proficient English speakers – we’ve got to be able to effectively communicate, obviously.
Here’s how the coaching process works:
- You fill out the questionnaire form (see below), discussing your goals, any failures, frustrations, etc.
- I will contact you via email reply to your inquiry, and likely ask you additional questions – I like some email back and forth, basically to get to know you.
- We will determine together if me working with you is the right fit.
- If not, I’ll still try to give you my best recommendation going forward.
- If so, you sign a waiver/disclaimer form, pay a not-insignificant but not exorbitant fee, then we get going.
- We do an initial consult, usually via skype/phone, which is also a way for me to continue to get to know you.
- We’ll work together to create a system/routine that’s feasible, and conducive to your goals.
- You’ll fill out progression data and email me at least once a week to report your results and discuss how it’s all going.
- Based on that, we’ll periodically collaborate and apply necessary running adjustments, if any are needed – this is the keystone of the coaching process and value.
- Clients get access to a private clients-only email address for priority support – unlimited access, responses within 24 hours (during CST business hours), barring exceptional circumstances.
- The main goal is for you, after achieving initial results and momentum, to become self sufficient and not need me anymore – three months is the default time frame, but we could work together for longer if it makes sense.
All fields are required, please fill everything out carefully or you’ll get an error message upon submission.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this somewhat long form – do understand I want to get the best picture possible of what your situation is. Even if I determine we can’t work together, I will still give you a response, answer any questions you have, and give you my best personal recommendation going forward.
I try to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. If you don’t receive a response from me, there’s a small chance my reply either went to your spam folder or that the inquiry didn’t come through to me – if you think either may have happened, just send me a direct follow up email here:
I understand there is risk in committing to, and paying for, online coaching. That said, my policy is to assume that risk and remove it for you:
Six weeks is usually long enough to reasonably expect to see results – if you fully follow my program for 45 days, but don’t get the results that we’ve both agreed you should get, I will fully refund your fee, no questions asked. My assumption in good faith is that the people I choose to work with won’t take unfair advantage of this.
And that’s it – no weird sales tactics to close this page out. Inquire if you’re interested. Otherwise? Feel free to clink the link below and hang out for a bit.