I’m not really one for grandiose longform sales pages, so let me explain what my goal is in one sentence: I want to help people lose fat, get lean, and get healthy and fit with the simplest and easiest bare effective minimum effort.
The driving idea behind doing that is to establish an efficient system/routine that essentially becomes automatic – set it, forget it, and get back to worrying about what’s actually important: living your life.
I’ll be honest: All the information you need to do that is here on the blog. Or, for those who don’t want to sift through all of that (there’s 100+ published articles), that’s why I wrote the book. Either of those should be sufficient for many people to succeed with.
That said, time and energy are the two most valuable assets. And sometimes, thus, it makes sense to get guidance rather than go through the trial and error of figuring all this stuff out yourself. As such, and due to enough people asking, I’ve decided to take on a limited number of 1-on-1 clients on a situational basis.
Here’s a results and testimonials page, if you want to see what people have been able to accomplish with my methodology.
How does my coaching work? Here’s a general summary of the process:
- You fill out a questionnaire form (see below), discussing your goals, any failures, frustrations, etc.
- I will contact you via email reply to your inquiry, and likely ask you additional questions – I like some email back and forth, basically to get to know you.
- We will determine together if me working with you is the right fit.
- If not, I’ll still try to give you my best recommendation going forward.
- If so, you sign a waiver/disclaimer form, pay a one time fee that’s reasonable but not insignificant, then we get going.
- We do an initial consult, usually via skype/phone.
- With your collaboration, I’ll create a program/system for you that’s no more complicated than it needs to be.
- You’ll fill out progression data and email me at least once a week to report your results and discuss how it’s all going.
- Based on that (and once again with your collaboration), I’ll give you necessary running adjustments, if you need them – this is the keystone of the coaching process and value.
- Clients get access to a private clients-only email address for priority support – unlimited access, responses within 24 hours, often much quicker, barring exceptional circumstances.
- The main goal is for you to, after achieving initial results, become self sufficient and not need me anymore – three months is the default time frame, but we could work together for longer if it makes sense.
If you’ve spent appreciable time on my site, you know that my outlook is somewhat different, and thus my coaching will be somewhat different as well. More than anything, my guidance is of a practical “real day to day life” nature – to help you get your life sorted out, not to become an obsessed and musclebound fitness freak. I can help you get lean, but I can’t help you get contest shredded and ready for a fitness show. I can help you build strength and muscle, but I can’t help you win a world class powerlifting competition. At this point, elite performance simply does not interest me, nor does it interest my target demographic. If that’s you’re game, more power to you, but understand that I’m probably not the right coach for you.
Also, a reminder, per the site’s general disclaimer: I do not have any formal health or fitness licenses or certifications. I cannot give medical or dietetic advice.
All that said, what I can definitely do is help you stop wasting time and energy – pragmatism is what I am good at. Ultimately, my coaching/consulting is general lifestyle optimization advice.
I can work with you if:
- You’re a legal adult (18+) with no prohibitive medical or physical conditions or injuries.
- You don’t have any history with eating or exercise related disorders – I’m not qualified to advise on this situation.
- You’re reasonably familiar with my work and philosophy, and you agree with it.
- You’re willing to put in at least the bare effective minimum effort, such as we determine together what that specifically will be for you.
- You’re willing to be proactive – I can’t coach someone if they don’t log and report their results to me, and I require clients to do such by emailing me once a week at a minimum.
- You’re looking for straight-up guidance, not cajoling, or nagging.
- You’re a proficient English speaker – we’ve got to be able to effectively communicate, obviously.
If you’re interested, please fill out and submit the form below. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
(all fields are required, please fill everything out carefully or you’ll get an error message upon submission)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this somewhat long form – do understand I want to get the best picture possible of what your situation is. Even if I determine we can’t work together, I will still give you a response, answer any questions you have, and give you my best personal recommendation going forward.
I understand there is risk in committing to, and paying for, online coaching. That said, my policy is to assume that risk and remove it for you:
Six weeks is usually long enough to reasonably expect to see results – if you fully follow my advice for 45 days, but don’t get the results that we’ve both agreed you should get, I will fully refund your fee, no questions asked. My assumption in good faith is that the people I choose to work with won’t take unfair advantage of this.
That’s it – no weird sales tactics to close this page out. Inquire if you’re interested. Otherwise? Feel free to clink the link below and hang out for a bit.