Hey guys, Pete here.
I’m not really one for grandiose longform sales pages, so let me explain what I aim to do, in one sentence:
I help people lose fat, get lean, and get healthy and fit with the bare effective minimum effort.
I do this by helping people create an efficient system and routine that feels automatic, so you can get back to worrying about the important things in life.
But firstly, if I’m being honest…
All the information you need to do that is here on the blog. Or, for those who don’t want to sift through all of that (there’s 100+ published articles), that’s why I wrote the book.
Either of those should be sufficient for many people to succeed with.
That said, time and energy are the two most valuable assets, and sometimes it makes sense to get tailored 1-on-1 advice for your specific situation, rather than go through the trial and error of figuring it out yourself. As such (and due to people asking), I’ve decided to take on a limited number of clients on a situational basis.
Here’s a results and testimonials page, if you want to see what people have been able to accomplish with my methodology.
If you’re interested in coaching:
- Fill out the questionnaire (see below).
- I will contact you, and likely ask you additional questions – I like some email back and forth, basically to get to know you.
- We will determine together if me working with you is the right fit – if not, I’ll still try to give you my best recommendation going forward.
- If so, you sign a waiver/disclaimer form, pay a one time fee that’s very reasonable but not insignificant, then we get going.
- We do an initial consult, usually via skype/phone, where we really hash things out and get you ready to go.
- I’ll create a program for you that’s no more complicated than it needs to be.
- We’ll check in regularly, I’ll give you necessary running adjustments, and you’ll get access to a private clients-only email address for priority support.
- The goal is for you to, after achieving initial results, become self sufficient and not need me anymore – within three months is the default time frame.
If you’ve spent time on my site, you know that my outlook is somewhat different, and thus my consulting will be somewhat different as well.
More than anything, I want to help people get their lives sorted out, not to become an obsessed and musclebound fitness freak.
Now then, an important disclaimer, per the site’s general disclaimer.
I do not have any formal health or fitness licenses or certifications. I cannot give medical or dietetic advice.
I can help you get lean, but I can’t help you get contest shredded and ready for a fitness show.
I can help you build strength and muscle, but I can’t help you win a world class power lifting competition.
I’m just being honest with you – at this point, elite performance simply does not interest me, nor does it interest my target demographic.
That said, I can definitely help you stop wasting time and energy – that is what I am good at. Ultimately, my coaching/consulting is general lifestyle optimization advice.
I can work with you if:
- You’re a legal adult (18+) with no prohibitive medical or physical conditions or injuries.
- You’re reasonably familiar with my work and philosophy, and you agree with it.
- You’re motivated to implement honest effort towards a lifelong change for the better.
- You’re looking for straight up guidance, not cajoling.
- You’re a proficient English speaker. (we’ve got to be able to effectively communicate, obviously)
(all fields are required, please fill everything out carefully or you’ll get an error message upon submission)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this rather long form – do understand it’s because I want to get the best picture possible of what your situation is. Even if I determine we can’t work together, I will still give you a response, answer any questions you have, and give you my best personal recommendation going forward.
I understand there is risk in committing to, and paying for, an online consulting program. That said, my policy is to assume that risk and remove it for you:
Six weeks is usually long enough to reasonably expect to see results – if you fully follow my advice for 45 days, but don’t get the results that we’ve both agreed you should get, I will fully refund your fee, no questions asked. My assumption, in good faith, is that the people I choose to work with won’t take unfair advantage of this.
And that’s it! No weird sales tactics to close this page out. Inquire if you’re interested. Otherwise? Feel free to clink the link below and hang out for a bit.